Guaranteeing a Quality Service
Legacy understands that one of the key areas of a contract is monitoring its performance to ensure that targets are continually being met and exceeded.
We have a robust Quality Management system in place which allows standards of cleaning and our other services to be tracked and monitored on a daily basis, this is then reported at the monthly contract review meetings.
One of the key benefits of daily inspections is that problems are identified within 24 hours which means that on site supervisory staff can rectify any problem immediately rather than having to wait until the next Field Manager visit- immediate response to issues.
Other key drivers of our quality service include:
- expert advice
- specification produced to meet individual requirements
- use of electronic time attendance system
- electronic quality auditing systems bespoke to your site
- latest cleaning equipment and materials provided and maintained by Legacy
- profile presence on site and support by our senior management team
Legacy Contract Cleaning Ltd
16 Buttercup Road, Stotfold, SG5 4PF