Shopping Basket
Your Basket is Empty
Quantity:
Subtotal
Taxes
Delivery
Total
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should receive an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Basket

16 Buttercup Road Stotfold Bedfordshire SG5 4PF UK

Professional, Trusted, Reliable

Cleaning Services in Hitchin, Letchworth, Stotfold and Baldock

Call us today on 01462 686099

Blog

Why Legacy never use bleach for cleaning your home or business

Posted on 4 September, 2015 at 8:25
So what is the problem with bleach?

Mix bleach with some common household bathroom cleaners/strong urine/ammonia and you can produce toxic chloramine gas particularly harmful to lungs of children, vulnerable people or pets. Other effects of this gas including burning eyes and sickness.

Mix bleach with commonly used kitchen chemicals or soap and you can produce mustard gas, this stuff was and is used as a weapon of war, need I say more.

Mix Bleach with organic matter and you can produce chlorfilm, a carcinogen linked to cancer.

The list goes on. So please stop using bleach as there are plenty of alternative products on the market which will often deliver you better cleaning results and remove the same amount of bacteria.

Categories: General News

Post a Comment

Oops!

Oops, you forgot something.

Oops!

The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

6 Comments

Reply drury
9:44 on 2 January, 2016 
It is a great impressive. I'm basically happy about your current beneficial operate. Anyone set really great information. I'm planning to reading through the following write-up.!!!!
Reply Pick My Trends
10:30 on 6 June, 2016 
Hay Daniel, I am happy to know your business does not use harmful chemical like mixed bleach. As you mentioned above its injurious to health and actually have a pretty strong smell to it which cause headache sometimes. There are other cleaning product available in the market which are less likely t cause problem to our health and we should use those product.
Reply Doug
16:19 on 15 June, 2016 
You know when I was a student the cleaners in our dorms used to use oven cleaner to clean the bath. Not only did it strip the enamel off the bath it also gave me a rash too!
Reply Home Watch Services
9:30 on 10 October, 2016 
i know that bleach is the common cleaning equipment for every family. but it is kind of traditional way to clean our home. bleach has some side effects on regular uses. in that case we should use something alternative like hygienic gel.
Reply Audrey Winneke
0:32 on 6 June, 2017 
Reply lori
8:22 on 5 June, 2018 
nice